**Due to the number of people testing positive, the number of people in the hospital, and the recent spike in deaths due to COVID we have decided to go back to Online Worship Only** (effective Nov. 8)
When Our Church Reopens
We ask that all high-risk individuals stay home at this time and enjoy our online worship. We ask that anyone feeling ill or running a fever and their immediate family members stay at home and enjoy our online worship.
1. You will be asked to wear the mask during the entire time you are in the church building. Masks will be provided if you do not have your own. Only only exception are those leading the worship service can have it off while on the platform/Chancel.
2. Someone in a mask opens the church doors for everyone, so people don't have to touch a door or door handle.
3. Hand sanitizer stations have been setup in the church and everyone is encouraged to sanitize their hands as soon as they enter the building and as often as they would like while in the building.
4. There will be no greeters, no ushers, no welcome desk, no fellowship time, no Sunday School, no nursery, and no greeting line at the end of service. Parents, feel free to bring in activity books for your children for their personal use.
5. All the church pews will be wiped down with Clorox disinfectant wipes before and after each worship service. All items have been removed from the pews, including Hymnals and Bibles. Please feel free to bring in a Bible from home for your personal use.
6. Seating - Those in a household who are living together may sit in a pew together without distancing. Please, sit 6 feet apart from other families.
7. Holy Communion will be on hold for now.
8. No passing the offering plate - please continue to mail in your checks or give online. There will also be a place for you to drop your offering at the church. Your generous support of the church ministries and missions is greatly appreciated.
9. There is an Ultra Violet light in our air duct system that has a sterilizing effect and cleans the air being pumped into the sanctuary.
While the above contains many no’s, it is important to put our focus on God and worshiping him. Remember all of the blessings that God has put in our lives and to have hope in God’s character, promises, and power! Please let this be a judgment-free zone. If someone chooses to attend or not attend, it is a personal decision. Let us respect that decision.
From Pastor Dan Colthorp
I want to let you know that many of our groups have gone back to meeting online only as the COVID numbers have been spiking in our area and nation the last few weeks.
Bill Funk's Sunday School Class meets online on Sundays, 11:00 AM
Lorie Kraus' Wednesday Women's Bible Study will continue to meet online at noon.
The Y & R Group will be meeting only online for the next few weeks, Wednesdays, 7 PM
Barb Petzke's Thursday Morning Women's Bible Study will be meeting online at 9:30 AM
The Men's Bible Study will continue to meet online on Saturdays at 8:00 AM.
The Office will be open Monday-Friday 8:00-1:00 PM.
Finally, I want to encourage you to donate items to the "Blessing Box." as many people in this community are in need and are stopping by to pick up items. Non-perishable food, household cleaning products and personal hygiene items are all welcomed.
Stay healthy and know that God loves you and your Church family loves you and that your church staff is praying for you. If you need anything, please contact the church and let us know. We will do what we can to help.